|Hertz employee, Pernell Simpson and Elizabeth Zambrana get Moving at Rally HealthFest|
Actor, comedian and Rally Health Ambassador, Kevin Hart hosted the family friendly event along with his personal trainer, Ron “Boss” Everline, and fitness star Robin Arzon. The event was open to the public at no cost. UnitedHealthcare encouraged employees of clients with a UnitedHealthcare or Oxford health plan to take part in this day of health and wellness fun.
|Kevin Hart greets the Rally HealthFest participants|
Rally, is a health and wellness portal that combines technology, gaming and social media to help people find personalized ways to eat better, move more, become more informed and improve their health. The customized portal is designed to motivate and empower people to take ownership of their health. The interactive experience includes:
- a health survey that calculates the individual's “Rally age;”
- tailored invitations to create personal missions based on the individual's Rally age;
- a personalized health record;
- rewards (“coins”) for completion of tasks or new behaviors, with the opportunity to use coins to enter sweepstakes;
- social media and gaming that supports participation and builds community; and
- a dashboard that showcases personal progress and content.
Users receive positive feedback in the form of “coins” for completing a task or changing to healthier behaviors. The coins can be used to enter sweepstakes.
The Rally HealthFest aligns perfectly with UnitedHealthcare’s mission to help people live healthier lives. The HealthFest experience inspires people to actively engage in their health, individually and collectively. Kudos to UnitedHealthcare and Oxford Rally members from JP Morgan Chase, Hertz, AIG and Jet Blue, who were among the thousands in attendance.
Rally and other UnitedHealthcare tools are designed to help make managing your health and your health care plan easier so that you and your family can live a healthier, happier life!